Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»the best mother in the universe is my mom
Saturday, February 12, 2011


Happy Happy Birthday, Mama!
You are the light of my life..
I love you forever very much. <3






How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.




How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.




I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

x


my super sweet mike emailed my mother &sent a photo for the first time!!
Mama wants me to tell you baby that "she was surprised and she wants to thank you for the greetings!" 
I love you x)




words spilled @ 8:06 AM / leave goosebumps here