»Because as far as I know, most of us live for the moment we can't reach,
Monday, January 24, 2011
& we want to know how it feels to grasp it when it comes. And that feeling is something that's simply worth waiting for♥.
I am intrigued on why ♥Mike likes watching spongebob. &there are also quotes spread on the internet like: Because Spongebob once said, "How will you know if someone loves you if you don't tell them that you love them too?" OKAY. That's a very cute quote! Now i wonder if the cartoons spongebob is also about love.. hmm~ i feel like watching it tonite, but I have to sleep now because I have to go somewhere tomorrow early morning. So I will just watch when I get back home in the afternoon.
Anywayyy highwayy, another belly dancing session before I showered! ~ woo. I forgot how many times I did belly dancing already but I'm glad cos I'm like, doing it everyday!! yeah baby!!
I love my facebook profile picture. ♥
Because that is actually Mike♥ I screenshot the video he made for me.
Hayy, I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow like what happened today, the reason why I didn't go out. But I'm glad because I was able to spend time with him♥!!!!
words spilled @ 10:43 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄


