Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»All in love is fair
Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a night! Sleepover @marika's house last nite! &i swear, there's never gonna be a second time! :))) You can guess how the sleepover goes from that statement. :)))) Nothing beats the comfort of my own bed! 
Me  & Marika

However, today was amazing! Spent time with my babyyyyy until 5:00AM (Canada's time!!) Ha ha ha for the first time, he didn't want to sleep! :))))) **MIRACLE**



Mike's awesome drawings!!
I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCHHHH~ 

Moreover, after my baby &I talked, I managed to do 30 minutes of belly dancing before taking a bath. :) I sweat like crazy within 2minutes! Also my fingertips feels weird right now..it also get to exercised :)))) ha ha haaa!! For every 3minutes, I had to rest from dancing. ha ha ha! Because I'm losing my breath &feel like im gonna dieeeeeee! I started to love belly dancing &will continue to do it. Because it's fun &feels sexyyy after!~


Anyhoo, Im taking my rest now<33 
Got loads to do tomorrow. Nites!

words spilled @ 9:21 AM / leave goosebumps here