»Happy 6th Monthsary Mike, my L-O-V-E!!!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Yestrday, canada time feb 7. was me and mike's 6th monthsary!! Ü
I made a video for him instead of gifts because im poor at the moment. :)))) hahaha so im his gift yesterday =p. He was using his ipodtouch in the morning and we did facetime! Haha so cool. ~ now i want that ipodtouch!:))) btw, he was lookin so sexy and handsome yesterday. Even uf he just woke up. Grrrrr~~ im so missing you baby and i looong for your touchhh!!! Come homeee NOW!x(
Asawa kooooo I love you and im missing you right now. I want to know hows ur day yesterday. I woke up early this morning to get some things done. Haay i feel like my head aches! But im fine dont worry ^_*
Anywy im excited for this coming month, march!! Mike is coming home and were gonna celebrate the months we wernt together!
So yes all i think about is YOU!
see you later babyyy!!。
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Labels: Using iphone
words spilled @ 7:07 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄

