Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
FOOTPRINTS


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Oh yeah baby, do it to me
Saturday, January 29, 2011


I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out. I'm not afraid to cry, Every once in a while. ;)
- - - 
Spent time with Mike yesterday from 2AM up to 8AM.(!!!!!!!!!!!) Im exxagerating the exclamations, because if you can see me, im like shouting from the inside! ha ha ha okay  I hope that make sense. I AM A RECORD BREAKER!!!! He was supposed to beat me or at least level with me today, but yea, as usual, he gave up like 1hour left to finally level with me!! Ha ha ha ha but baby wasn't feelin' alright.. he was dizzy already. Poor cute thing. :((( I hope he gets better tomorrow, because he is going for lunch with his aunt, &then he is goonnnna see me!!!  <3

Mike's NORMAL meal composed of some cheetos,rice,oreo,cookies,
potatoes,chicken,bacon,ham,turkey,burger,orange & juice :)))HAHAHAA

Baby started making videos on Youtube! &I swear, he's lookin' so handsome.. and I nearly fainted!! I'm a BIG FAN of His & He never fails to amaze me :) Immm so Blessed!!




Babyyy i love you and I cant get enough of you anymore :( I dont know why :(( help? :S
Goodnite <3

words spilled @ 11:17 AM / leave goosebumps here