»People don't change. They just become more of who they really are.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Love is like a burned down forest.
No matter how many times it's burned,
it always manages to grow ever greener.
No matter how many times it's burned,
it always manages to grow ever greener.
(via xanga)
I hope everybody would get rich, famous and will have
everything they ever dreamed of.
everything they ever dreamed of.
so that they will know:
It's not the answer to everything.
It's not the answer to everything.
(via xanga)
Just because you need help doesn't mean you've failed.
It just means you're not alone. -Life as we know it
It just means you're not alone. -Life as we know it
x
I forgot that Mike is attending info session about his course, psychiatric nursing, today. I was actually waiting for him to wake up. hahahah :))))
Okaayy so that means Im gonna have some time to watch movies!~ I bought two pirate dvd copies this afternoon, burlesque and Ip man 4!!! <333333
Okaay baby said I should not stay up late but what to do, I want to watch these!! forgive me babyyyy!! I Love Youuu!! I misss you so much too. I'll be watching these movies alone tonight. Huhuhu ;( But promise, if you want to watch these movies too someday, Ill watch again with you. hehehehe! See youu later po. Mwaahhh! <333
God Bless Us people! Good night.
words spilled @ 8:13 AM /
leave goosebumps here ⋄



